About Shop Gandy!
Shop Gandy! is a partnership between the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce and Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce. Our goal is to promote and drive commerce to the businesses along the Gandy corridor, before, during and after the construction of the Selmon Extension.
The Shop Gandy! Business Support Campaign is designed to promote businesses along the Gandy corridor and will include:
- Shop Gandy! website dedicated to promoting Gandy businesses and serving as a resource for FAQ’s, calendar of events for promotions and holiday gift ideas, Gandy business directory, construction information and much more.
- Shop Gandy! marketing and promotional materials to help create awareness.
- Shop Gandy partners to promote Gandy businesses on their social media networks providing access to hundreds of potential new followers and customers.
- Free networking opportunities with local Chambers, neighboring businesses, community stakeholders and local consumers.
- Creative social media posts and tips for use by Gandy businesses.
- Up to date information regarding construction for Gandy Businesses to communicate to their customers.
Shop Gandy! Partners
Our Shop Gandy! Partners have committed to help promote Gandy businesses by using their database of members, social media networks and other resources to attract new customers and support merchants.
“The South Tampa Chamber is excited to be a part of the Shop Gandy! campaign. We are committed to helping our fellow South Tampa businesses along Gandy Boulevard by connecting them with our own membership, sharing their stories and also encouraging local consumers to #ShopGandy at businesses along the corridor.”
– Kelly Flannery, President & CEO of the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority